Thursday, May 2, 2019

Chemical Straightjacket


4/30/19 Last night i was exhausted!! I crashed into bed feeling like id been run over by a herd of bison. This morning i got up early and feel not so crushed.

Im going to see my case manager in a few minutes. I just talked with her.

*******


Case manager said im manic. She read my blog ! A LOT of the past two weeks worth! She said i should hang out with a friend today while i wait for my psych nurse to call back. Going to friend's house for a bit i guess. CM says "who is P.D.O.C.? [Name removed]?" Lol you guessed it! Ding! Ding!

********

I am enjoying how free my mind is and how words come to me with ease.

*********

Ive become obsessed with all things pleasurable

********

Yeah well not so much I guess- too bad manic sex can't be had more often!

**********

Starting to feel like buffalo are running me over again.

***********

Despite my case manager reading my blog, i still believe what i wrote.

***********



Mmmm! The textures of these crackers in my mouth! Heightened senses is great! Ultra green grass, the feeling of cool air going through my nasal passanges as I inhale!

*********

My friend just put this 3-footed hand massager on my back and said "You deserve this..." It felt sooooo good! Lit up my brain- my brain actually felt like IT was being massaged

**********
5/2/2019 Pdoc called this morning- says Im manic too. Putting me back on seroquel at a higher dose- morning, afternoon and night doses. She said she doesnt know why but Spring is high for mania. I took the morning dose and right now i want coffee but i also im hungry again but I ate bfast already. She also doesn't want me to drive as she's afraid I'll crash my car from my wreckless driving. I seem to be calmer when i wake up- but i was up at 5 today; two hours early- then soon start racing again. Pdoc says she doesnt want me to crash depression-wise. I can't picture that very easily but I think having a good cry would release some of this energy that's built up.

***********

My psych nurse practitioner called this morning.  She said not to drive.  To take seroquel morning noon and night.  Literally!

************

This increased seroquel dose is kicking my ***. Since 930 ive taken a total of 200 and i take 200 more at bedtime. My mom is coming over but i'll just sleep anyway. I feel like I've been run over by a herd of angry, wet buffalo! I have lots of body aches and can barely keep my eyes open. This is better??

*************
What do i do to combat this awful sleepiness? I don't want to sleep all day again. Ive lost 5 pounds from exercising recently but i have syrup for brains and I feel like Ive taken a handful of valium.
***********

I still would rather not have that stuff hijacking my metabolism and antagonizing my brain

***********

At 200 total dose this morning i feel like ive been run over by a herd of angry buffalo.  Can hardly keep my eyes open...

***********
Ive taken 100 this morning as prescribed and due for 100 more soon and 200 at bedtime.

************



I slept for over 3 hours straight- felt like 5 minutes!  Damned seroquel!

***********

What do i do to combat this awful sleepiness?  I don't want to sleep all day again.  Ive lost 5 pounds from exercising recently but i have syrup for brains and I feel like Ive taken a handful of valium.  I think I know why they call psych meds a "chemical straightjacket".

********

5/3/2019


Psych nurse practitioner called.  I'd gone into her office building to report a side effect of Seroquel- achey, tender breasts.  (She said that was a possible side effect of seroquel.)  She said I was very close to being hospitalized for mania- that I would have been if the increased Seroquel hadn't worked.  That it was "just to get you down.  You were way up there."  I guess by "working" she meant "knocked you on your ass".



Mobile Chat 

No comments:

Post a Comment