Friday, January 6, 2017

Insurance Answer & Weighted Blanket

After two days of being closed, I finally got to go to the Social Security office. I wanted to ask them about what DHS said about my Medicaid being cancelled. After little to no wait- yay!- I was told that yes I still have Medicaid but its through Social Security now instead of DHS. I won't have Medicare until I've had disability for 24 months. Furthermore, nothing will change! My insurance cards should be the same, and my insurance should tick on just like it has. So nothing is getting cancelled.

My weighted blanket has shipped! The last time I checked, they hadn't charged my card, but I'm sure that will change soon. Its supposed to arrive Monday at the earliest. (Today is Friday.) I arranged to pick it up at the UPS building, because I can't be sure I'll be home when they try to deliver it. (They don't just leave packages at apartments.)

1 comment:

  1. I bought this weighted blanket as a recomandation from a therapyst friend.
    It wasn't expensive at all and I love it! I feel more relaxed trough sleep.

    ReplyDelete