Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Day after Election & Hallucinations

Its the day after the election. What a night(mare). People everywhere are very afraid. I am, too, but at least I slept. Noah kept waking me up with updates.

This morning, I keep seeing a mouse. Once, it ran under the door. I don't think it was a real mouse; it was a bit blurry and didn't make any noise.

I also heard voices while in the shower and then again downstairs. They were very clearly projected but I couldn't understand what they said.

I have a virus the nurse said- body aches, run down, fatigue, runny nose. I felt like I was an idiot for calling. Stupid nurse.

Today, I'm going out for coffee with my friend so he can discover just how badly the stock market got hit since yesterday. All because of The Orange Cheeto. (*Edit: The stock market was pretty okay. Don't ask me!)

I got some new jeans and they are so comfy. Yay for losing weight!

I'm back on all my meds now and I got some refills. I'll need more on my psych drugs in a week when I see my psych nurse again.

Oh and I just saw what I thought was a still photo on Facebook when the baby began to blink his eye over and over. Then he moved his head!

I called my psych nurse practitioner. She prescribed adding half again what I'm taking in Zyprexa, so that's a total of 15, or 1 1/2 pills. The goal is to get the hallucinations to disappear. Now can it take away this dread I feel about the election results?

Editing 11/10/16 to add that yes the higher dose of Zyprexa has zoned me out. I sat in Starbucks for several hours drinking decaf and looking at my phone. I'm still seeing some hallucinations. This was supposed to be today and tomorrow for the new dose, but the psych dr office isn't open tomorrow so I have to call them today. I was just sort of staring out the window and when I was looking at Facebook and my bipolar bulletin board, it was blurry to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment