Friday, November 11, 2016

Zyprexa Dose / Soothing Music / Confiding Bipolar/ Advent Music

The hallucinations seem to have calmed down today for the most part. However, the higher Zyprexa dose is making me feel like I'm swimming in syrup. Just turning my head, my body follows, everything feels very heavy and I feel as though I'll topple over. I've wanted a nap all day since taking the pills, but I was out with friends and couldn't and now its a bit too late in the day to sleep, if I really don't have to. I've tried to read some things online and its difficult to follow the lines of text.

I am listening to the Peter Schreier recording right now and its soothing. I've given up on Facebook for quiet a while- until every other post isn't about the election. I don't need that stress. If I really need to know something, my friends will tell me. One of my Facebook friends said, "Does that mean you won't be on Facebook for four to eight years?" Could be! - If people don't get back to their normal posts.

I confided in a fellow alto in choir about being bipolar, last night. She said, "Oh! That's my specialty!" I didn't get a chance to ask what, exactly, is her specialty, but maybe I'll ask her on Sunday. In rehearsal, we got some early Advent music some of which I've heard but never sung- especially the alto part!- so this should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment