Monday, March 4, 2013

Dark dark thoughts - I'll make it

The thoughts are still here. I push them away only to have them return. Now its thoughts over and over of stabbing or of being stabbed- me, just me. I see my therapist in two days. I made an extra appointment. I should be able to deal with these thoughts better. For now, all I can do is distract myself and look at my children and laugh with them. These are the things I keep coming back to. Not friends or me really. Just them. They call them intrusive thoughts and they are. I suppose my coping skills are not what they could be but they are obviously good enough. My appointment is only 30 minutes so i will have to be succinct. Last night, a good personal friend of mine wanted me to go to psych ER because I was scaring him but I made it. I'll make it tonight, too. Then it's my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment