Sunday, June 25, 2023

Getting a Furry Friend!

 It’s 99% official!  I’m getting my own cat!  I haven’t had my own pets since I had two Figure 8 puffer fish twelve years ago.  I’ve been periodically cat-sitting my youngest child’s cat for a year now.  I’ve got her right now until he and his girlfriend get back from vacation.  My mom and I are going to visit the new  cat and my mom’s friend (the owner) tomorrow.  Since I have the other cat right now, I don’t want to have both at once - hence I have to wait a little bit.  I’ve got a photo of her.  I think she’s two years old.  I’ll find out tomorrow, including what type of food they feed her, etc.  I have to get her spayed and her shots as it seems that she’s had little to no vet care.  I hope she doesn’t have FIV.  

I’m so happy!!

Click the photo to enlarge.



No comments:

Post a Comment