Monday, June 26, 2023

Saw my cat today!

 I went to see my cat today!  She was pretty friendly for just having met me.  She let me hold her on her back I my arms.  We talked for ever about all things cats and children including her husband’s 17-year-old  niece who used to own the cat amongst other people.  She thinks someone abused her along the line but she seemed like a loving cat anyway.  She likes t sit behind your head when you’re sitting on the couch.  We talked about getting her spayed and she signed her up with my info for a program that offers low-cost spaying and neutering but SHE paid for it.  Now I have to wait for an email from the spaying funding people then we can schedule it.  She says she’ll even drive to the clinic which is nearer to me than to her.  


Here’s a pic of her from today.




No comments:

Post a Comment