Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Of Course Not....

 Well, I just talked with the lady that runs the office at my old place. She said I'm not getting any of my security deposit back because they have to put up new blinds, plus I stayed two extra days so that's $74 and I owed for an extra water bill (well not extra but the one I was just using). I already paid for one of the water bills. So all of that taken out of the security deposit apparently equals no security deposit back. It was $300.  The new place's security deposit was $500. The blinds at this place won't break because they are the long, vertical ones not venetian blinds like at the old place. (Well I suppose if I were really rough with them they might...) And this lady from the old office was not pleasant either. Puh.  She probably thought she'd never have to hear from me again.  She said she mailed out paperwork to these effects   But this is the same place that waited months to fix my shower and maybe longer to fix the hole in my ceiling of my bedroom that was leaking rain water onto me in bed!  Meanwhile, the new place emailed me to see if I was satisfied with the work they'd done the same day that I turned in my check list of things wrong with the place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment