Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Take Them Take Them! Do it! Do it!

 My pdoc's nurse just called. I thought she was going to be my pdoc as that's what was written down on my discharge paperwork from the hospital that I was just in. Anyway she asked me how I'm feeling and I said "hunky dory" and then she said are you hearing voices or seeing things. So I get off the phone after denying it and now I have voices talking to me saying "Take them take them take them!". Lovely. Should I call pdoc's nurse back now or wait it out or take a prn or just wait till I talk with my pdoc on Friday?

Now they are saying "Do it!"

I took 2 mg of Haldol and my pdoc's nurse is going to talk with my case manager and my pdoc and call me back. I really hope that the Haldol works but 2 mg is nothing!

They are now telling me to shut up!

Shut up! fuck you! We will kill you.... yeah. Fun!

Now my case manager just called. The consensus is that I should give my meds to somebody to hold and just keep tonight and tomorrow morning's doses and see how I feel tomorrow and that the crisis team will call me for a check up tonight.

It's only about 3:30 p.m. here right now and I feel like it is 6. Maybe because I got up way early. Still hearing the voices. I want to scream back at them but so far I haven't!

My daughter came and picked up a bag of my meds with enough for tonight and tomorrow left here with me. Now waiting on the crisis team to call and check up on me. Hope they call soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment