Friday, October 2, 2020

I'm all moved in!

 Here it is 5:45 p.m. and I am all moved in! The movers got to the old place at 1130 or so and were strong and quick! My mom gave them a nice tip for each. Almost everything is put away except my cds and dvds and books but I can do that easily. Your prayers must've been heard because just when the movers were almost done packing the moving truck, my phone rang to tell me that the apartment passed inspection! My aunt came over and lined all my shelves and cupboards ! N3 and gf came over and ate with us and all I need now are a couple of end tables for beside my bed. My new lights are set up and work. I don't know where caleb is smoking- he just disappears periodically. I think I saw him in his rental car earlier? My tree has a lovely East door wall to bask in. My tv is set up in the living room now instead of the bedroom. That's going to take a lot to get used to. Maybe I need a noise machine? My friend Christine is coming over to visit in about an hour to see the place. I hope I can remember the way to get here! I know how to get to my street but not where the building is exactly. Oh! My internet was on when they hooked up the tv! I guess calling Comcast did work! 

It's 6:25 now and I'm sitting on my new couch relaxing with Caleb waiting for Christine to show up. She showed up! Yay#

No comments:

Post a Comment