Popular Posts
- Reading a journal from age 17
- Cylindrical Sex Seconds
- Leaving today/Meeting. (Day 10)
- Bipolar Terms
- Irony of Medication & Upped Zyprexa & Talked to Pdoc
- Me in My Shortened Gi- Before & After
- Spem in Alium - a Forty-Part Motet & Music Theory
- Bipolar is not something you want
- An Unquiet Mind (By Kay Redfield Jamison)
- Bipolar & Math
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Whole Conversations
Everyone says stay away from peter. I am so frustrated. Pdoc never called in a stop-gap med for me. So i have to feel crappy till friday when I see pdoc. I was crying earlier our of frustration. And everybody i know is divided about whether or not that whole conversation was a hallucination. The nurse said it can happen- whole converrsations! Everyones got their opinion on everything and im left in a ball of symptoms. I went shopping today because the nurses said to do something for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment