Friday, October 13, 2017

Feeling Anxious - There's Still Time

This week I've been feeling anxious. I feel like the world is falling in on me. I have a ton of important paperwork to finish. I feel extreme anxiety without anti-anxiety medication. I've been posting on this blog once or twice a day for over a week, which my friend, C, says is a sign that I'm moving into an episode. Tomorrow, my youngest has a repetoire class for piano in the morning. In the evening my eldest and I are meeting for Starbucks for his birthday- 20! I just feel like the world is crashing down around me and there's nothing I can do to save it. This is leading to anxiety and anger. One of the people that manages the office at my apartment complex is always mean to me. She got angry that I was in the office a few days ago even though the paperwork I got from them SAID to come in and get a date set. She said, "Call before you come here again," she said. But tomorrow should be okay. I had an interview with the bipolar study I'm in a few days ago. This lady thought I seemed perfectly "even"- not manic or depressed. But this is my manic time of year. Huh. There's still time. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment