Thursday, September 4, 2014

Early Hallucinations, Aliens and Delusions

When I was 20, I got my wisdom teeth removed. I was staying at my parents place while my live-in boyfriend went to visit his mom out of state. My mom was on a business trip but my dad was around. We always blames the following episodes on the pain meds I was on but now I wonder if they werent early bipolar symptoms.

The first episode occurred one evening in the livingroom. The lroom backed up to a second-floor balcony with sliding glass doors. I saw aliens there quietly knocking to get in. The second episode was in the basement that had windows and a door both without curtains or shades. At night this made the windows black. I thought the blackness was coming to get me. I called my mom on her business trip to tell her so. She said that the dark couldnt get me and i said. "I know but its still coming to get me".

Now I see these as early hallucinations and delusions like the ones I.ve been having lately. Whether they were brought on by the pain meds I still don't know but it just occurred how much this past week is like 20-some years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment