Friday, September 19, 2014

Getting Out/ Wait, Wait, Wait....

I'm bored. All my groups are over so I'm just hanging out until they let me go. For one thing, they didn't give me my Latuda from this morning yet. (New med.) Apparently, the pharmacy was out and is only now getting some in. In the meantime, they are slowly getting my things together, but it seems at a stand still. They are sending me home in a taxi- they said around 4, but its 3:52 so I don't think that's going to happen. When I get home, I'm going to go out and get coffee with my friend at Starbucks. (We often hang out at Starbucks.) Then when I get home, I'll hang out with the kids and the dog. I had to write a plan of what I was going to do when I got out. One thing I wrote was go to the pharmacy. I recently transfered all my scripts to Walgreens from a "local" pharmacy; that pharmacy is 15 miles away when the new one is one or two at most. Plus, their copays are cheaper. I'm being sent home partly because they think I'm improved enough to leave, but partly because they say my insurance will stop paying and they don't want me to get a $5,000 bill. Thoughtful of them. I think I'd be upset over recieving a bill like that! I'm on hold on the phone with the pharmacy to talk to them about filling my Latuda. I'd forgotten to ask them about that when I called earlier. I need to rearrange my pill box when I get home because they changed my Latuda dose (I think), added a new drug for the akathesia, and took me off the zyprexa. Wait, wait, wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment