Friday, May 19, 2023

Pdoc check-up and my poetry & a previous post

 I saw my new psych Nurse Practitioner this morning.  She was glad I was smiling and commented on it.  She raised my Ingrezza because a couple days ago I was having the tongue movements again.  She also refilled my Klonopin which I’ll get another day since I still have a few left.  I told her about my poetry and she said I should get it published!  That seems like such a hard task seeing as I have so many of them- most of which are hand-written in journals.  I’ve included several of my newest ones here on my blog- mostly in January and February 2021.  I need to try to write more.  It’s such an intense process. It’s cathartic to get these thoughts and feelings out.  

Today, my three kids- 21, 23 and 25- And their significant others and my mom and her husband and I are going out for a late Mother’s Day meal.  That should be fun: it’s at a local favorite Mexican restaurant.

I’m re-reading the article Evidence and Ethics on: Circumcision that I posted about previously here.  (You can type the title into the search bar here and it should come up.It’s from January 1, 2021.)  It’s a great intro into the topic for those of you having  children or grandchildren soon.  Even just for a good informational read.  This topic is controversial still even though the stats nationwide are about 50/50 and dropping- they’re lower on the West coast of the United States: about 25%.  

No comments:

Post a Comment