Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Last Time I was Manic

Last time I was manic, I stayed up all night watching the same movie over and over- every night for a week!I drove recklessly. I wrote posts in my blog every day for weeks- sometimes 2x per day. I planned to combine all these posts into a non-fiction work focusing on how Zyprexa will kill you. I had a good outline already written with references. I thought God was telling me the meaning of the universe and that everything was connected in one big entity- I compared this to singing gregorian chant. I went to see my case manager and almost immediately after I walked in she said "You're manic!" I stopped for a moment- "No Im not..." My pdoc put me on a very heavy dose of seroquel. It made me sleep deeply. She told me later that had the seroquel not worked, I wouldve been hospitalized. I also was trying things I normally would not have with my sex partner- I was insatiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment