Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Regular Schedules

Saw my case manager this morning. She said to get on a regular sleep schedule and stick with it- to sleep 8 hours. She also said to take Seroquel earlier in the evening. She seemed to think everything else with me is hunky dorey-brainwise, anyway. Just need to exercise more.  I think if I can pull this off, I might just get things accomplished! I have to lose more weight because of my fatty liver.  My CM said it IS more difficult to lose weight on psych meds.  As I've said before, its the antipychotics- Zyprexa, Seroquel, etc that give one metabolic syndrome where its nearly impossible to lose weight.  This MUST change!  I think the typical APs are better in this instance.  God! I need a nap!  I love getting up at 6 a.m. when the sun's already up, but my body complains after a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment