Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Rumination and Psychosis

 I was up till 3 a.m. ruminating about various things playing out every possible conflicting scenario in my mind ad infinitum.  The shakes last night were really bad too- I could hardly type anything.  My right hand is the worst. 

Tomorrow is my pnurse appointment.  Finally!  I’ve got such high hopes and I hope I am not disappointed.

I was reading my bipolar blog to Caleb last night.  Interesting reading.  

I thought I heard country music earlier.  Never heard the neighbors except when they fight.  I think it was just a hallucination.  Also having conflicting commanding internal voices.  Nasty nasty stuff they say.  

Thinking I’ll just sleep in what I wore today and wear it again tomorrow to see Pdoc.  I should look how I feel- a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment