Friday, February 12, 2021

A Tender Bliss

 Silently I hide

Away- I am to myself inside

In perpetuity to secret myself away

Into the twilight

That is my mind to stay.


And to a little one all quiet and sedate

Nigh, I turn my thoughts to create.

A tender heart from internal ways,

Subdued for all your days.


No solitude,

My lovely friend

A comfort to my end

Without you I fall deeper.

O when I feel your sweet caress

A gentle sigh

While you are wonderfully nigh.


O sweetest joy!

Come to my breast

With ease at your rest

My sweetest boy.


Silently, you sleep embraced by my deep

Love to always keep

You safe in my heart-

O deep, caressing-

Child to whom I am singing.


And I tell you this:

I will give you rest

Every day I am here

A gentle comfort

So near-

A tender sleeping bliss,

My Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment