Monday, January 20, 2020

Mania Message

My friends won't talk to me. A moderator has pulled at least 7 of my posts since yesterday -maybe more. Im antsy to do MORE- anything! Serequel sucks balls. My blog is full of a million recent posts. I have no idea what my treatment team wants from me. I THINK its just to medicate indefinitely- and that feels aweful!! The meds are bad for me. I have evidence. Well you know about wanting to give your body a break. I can't stop. Im exhausted. How do I stop? I keep crashing only to start over. Seroquel does NOT take away the mania- it only makes me feel like I have the flu.

This was from 5/5/19.  Written while manic.  I had posted many posts on a bipolar forum among others which then got taken down.  This message is to a close friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment