Monday, December 10, 2018

Fewer Meds! (Trip to See Friend)

I am now off Trazodone.  I am down to 50mg* for the Seroquel; I will stick with that for a week or two then try going without.  I DID sleep last night with this combinaton: No trazodone, 5 mg Haldol, and 50 mg Seroquel.  I'm amazed!  One must be tired enough to do this, I'm thinking.  Is my brain ironing itself out?  It seems to be.  (*Seroquel works as a sleep med at low doses.  For comparison, when I first started Seroquel, it was at 450/500 mg!)

I got my desktop computer to work, so I can type more easily and quickly.  I am also planning a trip to see a long-time friend (22 years).  That should be fun.  My only issue with navigating the airport.  But we are working on having someone that works at the airport go with me so I don't get lost.  (Drain Bammage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment