Friday, September 7, 2018

Rewired Brains

At Starbucks. Was talking with my good friend C.S. on the phone. He's a wonderful person. Made fudge yesterday but it didn't set right; going to try again with N2. 

My head hurts. Maybe migraine. Hope not. 

I saw pdoc yesterday for an unplanned appointment. I'd called about my previous post and they wanted to see me. I got the choice of being pettitioned to the psych emergency services (or inpatient I don't remember) or wait in the waiting room for my pdoc to finish whatever she was doing. I chose to wait. 

Basically, my meds were changed to gett rid of Trileptal and re-add Haldol. Im not 100% sure though. I have a call in to remind me what to do. 

I told pdoc that I didnt know how I felt re my post yesterday. And I still dont. Mixed, really. I still think They are coming. C.S. tells me otherwise and that is comforting but Im still not sure. They have come before- and if and when they bring the weapons .... I dunno too much about me but I would hate for my kids to catch it. I love my kids. I don't want them to have rewired brains like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment