Sunday, September 9, 2018

Extreme Sommersaults

I didn't write yesterday because it was pretty full.  I felt like I'd slept way in past judo when I woke up because I'd ignored my alarm so long but my phone only said 8:15.  Plenty of time to get ready and stop for a tea on the way into judo and still not be late to class.

The class itself was fun.  Some warm-up exercises were easy but one made the whole room spin- I mean some serious vertigo.  I relayed this to K. , one of the senseis and he said I couldn't go home and to go stand in the corner.  I never asked to go home!  At any rate another sensei said "At least the mats are soft..."  (They're not.)  Later in the class I felt fine and even made the class laugh.

First thing in the morning I have to take Haldol 2mg now and again in the afternoon.  I managed yesterday but now I forgot to put them in my purse so i must go home to take it. No side effects yet except the ectreme dizziness from sommersaults.

No comments:

Post a Comment