Monday, March 27, 2017

Weaning off Zyprexa Round 2

My psych nurse practitioner's nurse called me back this afternoon. I'd asked about how to wean down off zyprexa again. Once, NP called her back, I got the message that she's calling in some 7.5's again. I really hope this works. I can't mess up ONE pill a day. (Last time, I was doing it by 2.5s.) Tomorrow is my day to fill my pill boxes. I really don't like that job but it must be done so I sit on the floor surrounded by pill bottles and the boxes and spent about half an hour filling them.

As a side note, I'm taking my youngest (15) to his piano lesson tonight. He had a repetoire class Saturday that I went to also where he played beautifully! So musically and technically wonderfully! The teacher made a video which we are going to watch today at his lesson. I hope the teacher can make me a copy if I pay her $5 or whatever she charges. (She does this for recitals.)

In other news, I'm still going to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday. Last week, I went Friday because I got caught up talking with my friend Thursday morning. I always feel like I don't want to go, but I grab my stuff and go anyway. Thursday was the only day I missed and I made it up the next day.

Back to the original topic, I really hope I don't get those bad side effects from being at 7.5. I'm hoping I messed up the second week, like I guessed by seeing only one pill in the box one day. I just have to get off zyprexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment