Saturday, February 1, 2014

Changes

My psych drs office decided to change to short-term care only. They consisder me long-term care so i got pushed into another office. Completely new. New building, new people- everything. And they don't seem to be very organized. I had to ask to have a therapist. My psych dr. Seems a bit silly. I fear for when I have another major episode what these silly people wil do. I can always call psych er but then I fear that I'll be sent back to the place I was in November.

I have been fairly happy the last month as I've been dating someone and having a great time. That is, until we had amisunderstanding. I'm stil not sure if that's worked out. I suppose it is or we wouldn't still be talking every day. He is one of my best friends, if not my best friend outright. We spent the weekend together last weekend and had a great time. There was just the issue of sex. I didn't want it and he did. Ouch. I still feel bad about that.I am hoping that this doesn't ruin our friendship. I don't think it has. I'm also hoping we can get together again. At any rate, this has been a source of my being fairly happy this last month and I'm glad. I enjoy his company greatly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment