Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Road to Mania Part 3

Continued...

9-14-12

I just took my nightly brisk walk and am relaxed.

My youngest just put his head in my belly and said "it's like a Tempurpedic" lol

9-15-12

I went out with "him" and his daughter taking pix. Was nice. Odd though. I still know him very well and he knows it. His daughter and I still get along very well. My head hurts but I feel fine. Calm.

Oh yes I did sleep last night.

Yeah it was just odd being with "him" but his daughter was cool. He was just extra pensive about his morals. Lol I had told him his morals are low. Lmao. Busy for saying what you think!

Yeah I've had confused emotions about him so it's nothing new. I care for him enough not to kill him and not enough to go to prison over

My head hurts. I had a migraine, I took Tylenol and now it's back. Can't take normal migraine meds on Coumadin. Ugh.

Tried coffee and tylenol. A dr told me that that would help once. Still in pain. I hope going to sleep will cure it. What a day.

9-16-12

I went to the ER. They gave me an anti nausea and a mega dose of benedryl. Odly enough it worked! But that much benedryl made me really loopy. I slept a while there but odd to sleep without cpap. Home now. Referral to neurologist. Geeze I have a lot of drs visits lately. I think the benedryl killed the bouncies. At least for now. Goodnight!

Took the double Zyprexa when I got home. Zzzz.....

Now what do I do? My sleep is backwards.

It's because I was up all night and then took Zyprexa which made me extra sleepy.

9-17-12

Now I feel up and lots of thoughts but tired. UGH! Supposed to see a neurologist about migraines. Maybe they'll scan my brain for bp stuff. lol

I was just looking on craigslist for jobs. Reading what they want, doesn't seem I have enough focus right now to do any of that. Though I was doing okay taking photos. Would love to apprentice photography.

Continued in part 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment