Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Covid-19

So... I hardly need to tell anyone about this corona virus that's taken over the planet- literally!  We are on lock down so we can't go to restaurants to sit- just take-out- or anything that's not deemed "essential".  Those are things like Grocery stores/Food banks; Pharmacies; Medical supply stores; Gas stations/convenience stores; Liquor stores [really??]; Hardware stores; Laundromats; Banks; Auto service and Pet stores.

I'm sitting at home since the lock down yesterday.  But then again, I was doing the same thing before: posting on line, looking things up on line about menopause, listening to music, reading books.  That's pretty much my day, except when I have to take my youngest son, N3, to work and back.  Apparently, McDonald's is "essential" too!

This morning, I woke up all sweaty, as if I'd just exercised in my pajamas!  Even my palms were sweaty!  I remedied this but am wondering if its menopause trying to sneak in.  I turn 48 on Saturday.  Please, no!  I am dreading menopause.  I hope it will pass without much fuss. 

Not only that but I have to pay all my bills on line or over the phone this month since we are supposed to be practicing "social distancing"- can't be any closer than six feet to another person. 

 I'm watching a video on how to shop with the corona virus and then clean off your groceries.  This is what we've come to in the last few weeks. 

I need a nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment