Monday, August 12, 2019

Everybody Wants Me to Take My Meds

My liver doctor- even after he said my liver issues likely started with psych meds- told me to not stop taking my psych meds. That was last Wednesday. Today my mom told me to not stop them, too. Today he said I need a biopsy and I can be sedated if I want. I hope they don't use Ativan. I will need somebody to drive me. My mom even said I should take my meds because "we don't need that". Meh! I was upset today. I need a special diet and was told the diet clinic they want me to go to is $700 for 10 weeks!   The dr also told me that some of the tests say I have cihrrosis and some say I do not so I need a biopsy. All of this because I made the choice to take psych meds. Yup. They started this disaster. I wrote about this in my blog this past Spring of what COULD happen with references and yup! My liver doctor confirmed it this past Wednesday- psych meds cause obesity which causes metabolic syndrome which causes. fatty liver which causes cihrrosis. I found the metabolic syndrome diet online and it makes sense- hope to get rid of high blood pressure high cholesterol, pre-diabetes.... And everybody wants me to stay on the drugs that are destroying me! I spent part of today crying because I'm going to die an early death if I can't pull off a miracle here. And my doctors- primary and pdoc- just sat and watched it all happen.  I found a lot of info online about the metabolic diet- Its what they are teaching in that class.  I also left a message for my primary- maybe I can see a regular nutrition a few time- I know my insurance will cover that.

No comments:

Post a Comment