Saturday, July 21, 2018

Still Hypo

I did it. I went to his house and all we did was have mind-blowingly amazing sex! All that energy from both of us paid off. And now I want more. Seems my best guy friends have impotence problems.  (Except guy above) i popped right up at 5 am this morning and after getting ready went to starbucks. I also went to the social security office to get proof Im on ssi. My body ACHES but my mind races and I flirt with everyone. Flirting with your sensei is a bad idea! Still hypo? Ride it out till i see pdoc a week from friday??  My pdoc put me on Seroquel. Pdoc was worried Id crash into a "deep depression" without the Seroquel.Pdoc was worried Id crash into a "deep depression" without the Seroquel.  The only side effects Ive had so far are sleepiness and ddy mouth.  I didnt go to judo today because it was the Art Fair and most of the streets downtown are closed.  Im getting so tired during the day.  I MUST nap by 1:00 for 2, 3 or 4 hours.  I used to get up at 5 or 6 a.m. but now its between 7 and 10!  So I see pdoc on Friday (IT'S Saturday) to check in.  Im still having the same thoughts that I was pre-seroquel but I dont have much motivation to carry them out.  Telling my sensei the I have bipolar was a treat- i dont know if he understood.  Most people get scared of you when you confess that you have bipolar disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment