Friday, October 7, 2016

Case Manager Just Asked if I Am Suicidal

I just talked with my case manager on the phone. I just saw her two days ago. She said I called my nurse and said I am feeling sui again. I totally don't remember this!! I remember talking to the nurse to say I was feeling impulsive. I said my meds have been messed up. I TRY to fill the boxes correctly but when I open each compartment they are just wrong with double pills or missing pills. I have paperwork to fill out- tons of it for section 8 renewal and the apartment complex wants something similar but my case manager is going to help me. Right now I am waiting for a person to show up to go through my apartment and inspect it. At least I got it clean. My eldest son and two of his friends came over and deep cleaned! So I was acting suicidal and don't even remember that. Brain gone bad. Why? You can get your meds put in blister packs at some pharmacies. I might try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment